Please visit the Faith Formation-CCD page for First Holy Communion and First Reconciliation
In Baptism, the Holy Spirit moves us to answer Christ's call to holiness. In Baptism, we are asked to walk by the light of Christ and to trust in his wisdom. We are invited to submit our hearts to Christ with ever deeper love.
- Baptisms are celebrated during weekend Masses.
- Access the Baptism Registration Form here or call the Parish Office at 781-729-0055 for registration information.
Jesus entrusted the ministry of reconciliation to the Church. The Sacrament of Penance is God's gift to us so that any sin committed after Baptism can be forgiven. In confession we have the opportunity to repent and recover the grace of friendship with God. It is a holy moment in which we place ourselves in his presence and honestly acknowledge our sins, especially mortal sins. With absolution, we are reconciled to God and the Church. The Sacrament helps us stay close to the truth that we cannot live without God.
- Reconciliation schedule (takes place in the Lower Church):
- Wednesdays from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm (immediately following Mass)
- Saturdays from 3:00 pm to 3:45 pm (before 4pm Mass)
The Sacrament of Marriage is a covenant, which is more than a contract. Covenant always expresses a relationship between persons. The marriage covenant refers to the relationship between the husband and wife, a permanent union of persons capable of knowing and loving each other and God. The celebration of marriage is also a liturgical act, appropriately held in a public liturgy at church. Catholics are urged to celebrate their marriage within the Eucharistic Liturgy.
- Arrangements for marriage should be made with the parish priest at least eight (8) months in advance to allow for adequate preparation.
- Please call the Parish Office at 781-729-0055 to schedule an appointment
Visitation to the sick
We are eager to help anyone who cannot celebrate Mass with us in church. If you wish to receive the Sacraments of Confession, Communion, or the Anointing of the Sick, please call the Parish Office at 781-729-0055.
The descriptions of the Sacraments courtesy of the United States Catholic Catechism for Adults.