Please follow safety guidelines
Weekends (Upper Church)
4 pm: Saturday Vigil Mass
8 am, 10 am & 11:30 am: Sunday Liturgy
Weekdays (Lower Church)
5:00 pm, Monday through Friday
Mass times at St. Eulalia Parish can be found on the St. Eulalia website.
Holy Days of Obligation normally include the following solemnities: Mary, Mother of God (January 1); the Ascension of the Lord (Forty Days after Easter); the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary (August 15); All Saints (November 1); The Feast of the Immaculate Conception (December 8); Nativity of the Lord [Christmas] (December 25).
If you are unable to come to church for Mass, there are televised Masses on EWTN and CatholicTV.
Religious Education Office
Monday through Thursday
8:00am to 3:00pm
RELIGIOUS EDUCATION STARTS OCTOBER 18!Learn More
St. Mary's School
162 Washington Street
Winchester, MA 01890
Phone: (781) 729-5515
School Facebook page:
Information about Father Dick Messina can be found on a separate page.
- St. Mary’s Respect Life Ministry reminds you that October is Respect Life Month. To show your support for moms and their babies, please consider donating to Heartbeat Pregnancy Help Center in Burlington. Heartbeat helps pregnant moms and their children. They accept new and used clothes for babies and children of all ages, baby…
- Each year St. Mary's calls on its parishioners to bring forward the names of family and friends who have passed to be placed in our Book of Remembrance. Given the protocols for COVID, this year we will be creating our book via your online submissions. Please add the name(s) of family members and…
- During this time of the COVID-19 virus, some Catholic artists have come together with this message of hope. We hope you enjoy this YouTube musical presentation by Salt + Light Media: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF0DIpFOoBg
- “As Catholics, it is in the Eucharist that we learn our identity” —Cardinal Sean O’Malley, OFM, Cap Click this link below to download a copy of Spiritual Exercises for the Year of the Eucharist. Each week there are exercises you can focus on as we, together as a parish and Archdiocese study and…
- A Eucharistic Missionary is someone who believes in the True Presence of the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ in the Eucharist and will dedicate him/herself to pray more, participate in and promote the Year of the Eucharist. Who can be a Missionary? Anyone within and outside of the Archdiocese of…
We are a very proud recipient of the Cummings Grant "100K for 100" for our peace and justice initiatives! Please visit their website at www.cummingsfoundation.org