MASS SCHEDULE: NEW AS OF MARCH 28, 2021
Please follow safety guidelines
Weekends (Upper Church)
4 pm: Saturday Vigil Mass
8 am & 11:00 am: Sunday Liturgy
Weekdays (Lower Church)
5:00 pm, Wednesday through Friday
Mass times at St. Eulalia Parish can be found on the St. Eulalia website.
Holy Days of Obligation normally include the following solemnities: Mary, Mother of God (January 1); the Ascension of the Lord (Forty Days after Easter); the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary (August 15); All Saints (November 1); The Feast of the Immaculate Conception (December 8); Nativity of the Lord [Christmas] (December 25).
If you are unable to come to church for Mass, there are televised Masses on EWTN and CatholicTV.
Give to the Boston Catholic Appeal
Religious Education Office
Monday through Thursday
8:00am to 3:00pm
St. Mary's School
162 Washington Street
Winchester, MA 01890
Phone: (781) 729-5515
School Facebook page:
To learn more, see our Year of the Eucharist page.
Information about Father Dick Messina can be found on a separate page.
- LeiLanie D’Agostino, our Pastoral Care Coordinator, is departing St. Mary’s. LeiLanie moved at the start of COVID last year to North Carolina and stayed on working remotely. We thank LeiLanie for all her work at St. Mary’s, which also includes her years as a volunteer working with Nursing Home Outreach and as a…
- This weekend, we will be launching the Archdiocese of Boston Annual Catholic Appeal for 2021. The Catholic Appeal funds the 51 Central Ministries of the Archdiocese that support our parish in many capacities. If you have donated in the past, you most likely received a letter from Cardinal Sean urging your support of…
- During this time of the COVID-19 virus, some Catholic artists have come together with this message of hope. We hope you enjoy this YouTube musical presentation by Salt + Light Media: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF0DIpFOoBg
- “As Catholics, it is in the Eucharist that we learn our identity” —Cardinal Sean O’Malley, OFM, Cap Click this link below to download a copy of Spiritual Exercises for the Year of the Eucharist. Each week there are exercises you can focus on as we, together as a parish and Archdiocese study and…
- A Eucharistic Missionary is someone who believes in the True Presence of the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ in the Eucharist and will dedicate him/herself to pray more, participate in and promote the Year of the Eucharist. Who can be a Missionary? Anyone within and outside of the Archdiocese of…
We are a very proud recipient of the Cummings Grant "100K for 100" for our peace and justice initiatives! Please visit their website at www.cummingsfoundation.org