Please follow safety guidelines
Weekends (Upper Church)
4 pm: Saturday Vigil Mass
8 am, 10 am & 11:30 am: Sunday Liturgy
Weekdays (Lower Church)
5:00 pm, Monday through Friday
Mass times at St. Eulalia Parish can be found on the St. Eulalia website.
Holy Days of Obligation normally include the following solemnities: Mary, Mother of God (January 1); the Ascension of the Lord (Forty Days after Easter); the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary (August 15); All Saints (November 1); The Feast of the Immaculate Conception (December 8); Nativity of the Lord [Christmas] (December 25).
If you are unable to come to church for Mass, there are televised Masses on EWTN and CatholicTV.
Happy New Year from St. Mary's Parish!Parish Calendar
Information about Father Dick Messina can be found on a separate page.
- The work of the parish pastoral council is to assist the Pastor by providing consultative advice. This consulting advice pertains to the pastoral concerns of the parish as determined by the Pastor. Parish councils were first recommended in Vatican II’s “Decree on the Pastoral Office of Bishops.” They exist in three fourths of…
- The Grand Annual Appeal letter for 2020 was mailed to parishioners last week. Please take a moment to read the letter and consider giving this year. The Grand Annual is essential for the weekly operations and ongoing maintenance of our buildings and grounds as well as it accounts for nearly a third of…
- During this time of the COVID-19 virus, some Catholic artists have come together with this message of hope. We hope you enjoy this YouTube musical presentation by Salt + Light Media: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF0DIpFOoBg
- “As Catholics, it is in the Eucharist that we learn our identity” —Cardinal Sean O’Malley, OFM, Cap Click this link below to download a copy of Spiritual Exercises for the Year of the Eucharist. Each week there are exercises you can focus on as we, together as a parish and Archdiocese study and…
- A Eucharistic Missionary is someone who believes in the True Presence of the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ in the Eucharist and will dedicate him/herself to pray more, participate in and promote the Year of the Eucharist. Who can be a Missionary? Anyone within and outside of the Archdiocese of…
We are a very proud recipient of the Cummings Grant "100K for 100" for our peace and justice initiatives! Please visit their website at www.cummingsfoundation.org