4 pm: Saturday Vigil Mass
8 am, 10 am & 11:30 am: Sunday Liturgy
6:45 am*: Weekdays, Monday through Friday
9 am: Tuesday & Friday
*Note: Morning Mass on any/all weekday holidays is at 9:00 a.m. There is no 6:45 a.m. Mass on weekday holidays.
The Rosary is prayed 30 minutes before weekday Masses.
Mass times at St. Eulalia Parish can be found on the St. Eulalia website.
Holy Days of Obligation normally include the following solemnities: Mary, Mother of God (January 1); the Ascension of the Lord (Forty Days after Easter); the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary (August 15); All Saints (November 1); The Feast of the Immaculate Conception (December 8); Nativity of the Lord [Christmas] (December 25).Parish Calendar
Religious Education Office
Monday through Thursday
Phone: (781) 729-1965
8:00am to 3:00pm
Information about Father Dick Messina can be found on a separate page.
- Sunday, December 22 from 2–4 pm in the Parish Center Self-absorbed and grouchy—that’s how we may picture Scrooge. Pushing past homeless people who beg for money, he doesn’t pause to look them in the eye. He can’t be bothered by other people’s troubles. How could he be so uncaring? Do we recognize something…
- St. John Paul II began a tradition early on in his papacy where he invited the children of Rome to assemble in St. Peter's Square on the Third Sunday of Advent during his Angelus address. He asked them to bring their little statue of the Baby Jesus that would be placed in their…
- Mark your calendars for a special Advent/Christmas celebration on Sunday, December 22, from 4:00–5:00pm in St. Mary Church. Leave the hustle and bustle of the malls behind you and enter into the true spirit of the Christmas Season by experiencing A Festival of Lessons and Carols. St. Mary's Adult Choir will sing carols…
- At St. Mary Parish this year, we lovingly place our focus on the Eucharist—a word that, in Greek, literally means "thanksgiving." This Advent, let us show our thanks for the blessing in our lives by providing for others. The Eucharist is also a sacrifice—let us “give up” to offer and give to others…
- The 2019 Grand Annual Campaign is currently underway. Your generosity makes a major difference, even more so this year, in the delivery of the various ministries, staff resources and maintenance of our church. Are you aware that the Grand Annual is our largest fundraiser and accounts for nearly 30% of our church income?…
We are a very proud recipient of the Cummings Grant "100K for 100" for our peace and justice initiatives! Please visit their website at www.cummingsfoundation.org